Are you looking for an interesting opportunity to develop your leadership skills and join a new Executive Committee guiding a growing social enterprise?
Following a successful spinout from the NHS three years ago LymphCare UK continues to go from strength to strength as a growing and vibrant community based organisation innovating in healthcare. We are a Community Interest Company and a Social Enterprise that provides comprehensive Community Lymphoedema Services in Dudley and Sandwell. Currently, the service runs from three bespoke clinical sites and domiciliary visits to house bound patients.
We are seeking to appoint two Independent Non-Executive Directors (INEDs), including a Chair of the Executive Committee, to support significant growth over the next three years. The INEDs will be required to contribute to the development of LymphCare UK business through demonstrating expertise in one or more of the following areas:
(i) The Modern Health Economy
(ii) Enterprise or Business Development
(iii) Community Engagement.
The appointment is for a three year fixed term. In this exciting opportunity your key tasks will be:
1. Contributing to the LymphCare UK Executive Committee in the fulfillment of its agreed terms of reference
2. Supporting specific aspects of LymphCare UK’s business through the provision of specialist expertise which arises from personal knowledge and professional experience
3. Championing LymphCare UK with its key stakeholders
4. Ensuring that principles of good governance and management are applied to the business of LymphCare UK
5. Identifying and minimising barriers and risks to the success of LymphCare UK
We are looking for the successful applicants to have:
• High levels of energy and commitment
• An ability to exercise vision and a strategic overview
• Sound knowledge of and commitment to best practice in leadership and governance
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to apply
Please email email@example.com for a recruitment pack that will include further details of the role and an application form. Applications close on 22nd August 2014.
Back to stepping out now